1. The above reference (consignor) authorizes Fancy Enterprises (the consignee)
to sell and liquidate all of the items listed below in this agreement.
2. Consignment period is for 90 days. Consignor receives 50% of the selling price for consignment sold.
3. Consignments are subject to the following price reductions, which will affect the consignor earnings; 15% after 30 days, 30% after 60 days, and 50% after 90 days. Fancy Enterprises reserves the right to sell consignments at their sole and absolute discretion. Reasonable offers shall be accepted for consignments upon verbal approval of the Consignor while in the possession of the Consignee.
4. The Consignor shall pay a fee of 25% of the asking price for early removal of any consignments.
5. Accounts are paid by the 15th of every month. Checks will be mailed upon request. Consignor shall be responsible for any fees associated with lost checks requested by mail.
6. Unclaimed consignor earnings shall be forfeited 120 days after the sale of any consignment item.
7. Consignments must be in very good to excellent condition. The consignor shall be charged for any moving, cleaning or repair charged deemed necessary by Fancy Enterprises.
8. Regardless of any extension to this agreement, Fancy Enterprises reserves the right to donate any consignments in our possession after 120 days. Fancy Enterprises shall attempt to notify prior to this action.
9. As the sole owner of the items described in this agreement, I am within my legal rights to cosign these items. I have read, understand and fully agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
10. Fancy's Enterprises, its owners, agents and/or employees are not responsible for any damages, theft or loss of any items, loss from fire, natural disaster or for any other reason to consignment items. There will be no payment or concessions made if any of the above situations occur.
Fancy Second Time Around Consignments